Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F, the Paradigm is designed with a water- and wind-repellent outer fabric that's made from a cozy blend of hemp and recycled fibres. Better yet, the sleeves are filled with responsibly sourced goose down and the cuffs are knit with a warm merino wool blend.
- Sleeves filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F
- Water- and wind-resistant exterior fabric
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Real Faux Fur removable hood trim — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'9/175cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 55% hemp, 45% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable faux fur trim: 52% acrylic 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester
- Care: Machine wash