This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Babaton's parka collection mixes winter-proof details — like responsibly sourced goose down fill in the sleeves — with an eye for minimalism. Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F, the Oskar's exterior fabric is water- and windproof, and merino wool-blend cuffs amp up the coziness.
- Sleeves are filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Removable hood with adjustable toggles
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'10/178 cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Faux fur lining: 82% acrylic, 18% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Sleeve fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash