Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, the Larsen is made with a water- and windproof fabric that has breathable lamination on the backside to keep you comfortable and dry. It's filled with responsibly sourced goose down for maximum warmth, and finished with cozy merino wool-blend cuffs. You're all set for winter.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Removable Real Faux Fur collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Built-in hood wire for a moldable shape
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/180 wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff rib: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash