Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this version of the Bancroft is made with a water- and windproof fabric, and has breathable lamination on the backside to keep you comfortable and dry. It's filled with responsibly sourced goose down, finished with merino-wool blend cuffs and boasts smart technical features.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down —certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Removable Real Faux Fur collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Built-in hood wire for a moldable shape
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/180 wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Cuff rib: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash