Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Designed with an eye for minimalism, this version of the Oskar is made with a water-repellent fabric and cut for a sleek, feminine shape. The sleeves are filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down, while merino wool-blend cuffs add an extra dose of coziness.
- Sleeves filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Water-repellent exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Removable hood with adjustable toggles
- Built-in hood wire for a moldable shape
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F. We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'9/175cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 100% polyester; Faux fur lining: 82% acrylic, 18% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Sleeve fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash