Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Sleek, streamlined and built to take on the elements, Babaton's parka collection mixes winter-proof details — like responsibly sourced goose down fill in the sleeves — with an eye for minimalism. The Oskar's exterior fabric is waterproof and windproof, so it's guaranteed to keep you dry and happy.
- Sleeves are filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F*
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Removable hood with adjustable toggles
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'9/175cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Faux fur lining: 82% acrylic, 18% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Sleeve fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash