This parka contains 100% responsibly-sourced goose down.
Sleek, streamlined and built to take on the elements, Babaton's parka collection mixes winter-proof details — like responsibly-sourced goose down fill in the sleeves — with an eye for minimalism. The Oskar's outer shell is water-resistant, so it's guaranteed to keep you dry and happy, no matter where your days take you.
- Sleeves are filled with 100% responsibly-sourced goose down that's certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Outer shell is a water-resistant fabric
- Lining is made with Real Faux Fur — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Removable hood with adjustable toggles
- Inner media pocket
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Sizing: Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Model is 5'10/175cm wearing a size S
- Content: Outer shell: 57% nylon, 43% polyester; Body & hood lining: 82% acrylic, 18% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Sleeve fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feather
- Care: Machine wash
Responsibly Sourced Goose Down
As of 2016, our goose down is Responsible Down Standard-certified. Learn More
From fleece-lined pockets to plush vegan fur trim, each parka is crafted for warmth from over 40 hand-selected components.
Designed in Canada
Designed in our Vancouver studio. Engineered to withstand Canada's harsh winters.
100% goose down fill
Responsibly sourced goose down
Inner media pocket