This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Sleek, streamlined and built to take on the elements, Babaton's parka collection mixes winter-proof details — like responsibly sourced goose down fill in the sleeves — with an eye for minimalism. The Oskar's exterior fabric is water-resistant, so it's guaranteed to keep you dry and happy.
- Sleeves filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Water-resistant exterior fabric
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Real Faux Fur lining — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Removable hood with adjustable toggles
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F. We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/180 cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Faux fur lining: 85% acrylic, 15% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Sleeve fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feather
- Care: Machine wash
Responsibly Sourced Goose Down
As of 2016, our goose down is Responsible Down Standard-certified. Learn More
From fleece-lined pockets to plush vegan fur trim, each parka is crafted for warmth from over 40 hand-selected components.
Designed in Canada
Designed in our Vancouver studio. Engineered to withstand Canada's harsh winters.
100% goose down fill
Responsibly sourced goose down
Inner media pocket