The iconic flight jacket — with a feminine shape
ma–1 w bomber
First introduced in the mid-1950s for US Air Force and Navy pilots, the iconic MA-1 flight jacket from Alpha Industries is an unmistakable silhouette. The fully-reversible design has come a long way, from standard military outerwear to an essential punk look in the 1970s.
- Fully reversible with two looks in one
- Welt pockets with snap closures
- Zippered utility sleeve pocket
- Fit: Relaxed – an easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Sizing: Women's sizing. Take your normal size
- Chest (size S/M/L): 42”/44”/47"
- Waist (size S/M/L): 40.5”/42.5”/45.5”
- Model is 5'10/178cm wearing a size S
- Content: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% nylon; Fill: 100% polyester
- Care: Dry clean