Engineered to deliver warmth to -10°C / 14°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -10°C / 14°F, the Larsen is guaranteed to warm you up: it's made with a water-repellent fabric so you stay dry, and it's filled with responsibly sourced goose down so you keep warm but never feel bulky.
- 100% responsibly-sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -10°C / 14°F
- Water-repellent exterior fabric
- Removable Real Faux Fur collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Built-in hood wire for a moldable shape
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/180cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable faux fur trim: 65% acrylic, 25% modacrylic, 10% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
Responsibly Sourced Goose Down
As of 2016, our goose down is Responsible Down Standard-certified. Learn More
From fleece-lined pockets to plush vegan fur trim, each parka is crafted for warmth from over 40 hand-selected components.
Designed in Canada
Designed in our Vancouver studio. Engineered to withstand Canada's harsh winters.
100% goose down fill
Responsibly sourced goose down
Removable Real Faux Fur trim
Inner media pocket