This parka contains 100% responsibly-sourced goose down.
When the chill sets in, nothing beats a parka — and this one is particularly great. Packed with winter-proof features, the Avoriaz is filled with responsibly-sourced goose down and has a streamlined shape so you never feel too bulky. Win-win, really.
- Filled with 100% responsibly-sourced goose down that's certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Outer shell is a water- and wind-resistant fabric
- Lining, hood and removable hood trim are made with Real Faux Fur — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Inner and outer storm flaps keep the cold air out
- Ribbed cuffs ensure a snug fit
- Inner media pocket
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Sizing: Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Model is 5'10"/178cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 100% polyester; Faux fur lining: 74% acrylic, 26% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable hood trim: 49% modacrylic, 38% acrylic, 13% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
Responsibly Sourced Goose Down
As of 2016, our goose down is Responsible Down Standard-certified. Learn More
From fleece-lined pockets to plush vegan fur trim, each parka is crafted for warmth from over 40 hand-selected components.
Designed in Canada
Designed in our Vancouver studio. Engineered to withstand Canada's harsh winters.
100% goose down fill
Responsibly sourced goose down
Inner media pocket
Cozy lined pockets