This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
When the chill sets in, nothing beats a parka — and this one is particularly great. Packed with winter-proof features, the Avoriaz is filled with responsibly sourced goose down and has a streamlined shape so you never feel too bulky.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Water- and wind-resistant exterior fabric
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Real Faux Fur lining and removable collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F. We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'10/178 cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Responsibly Sourced Goose Down
As of 2016, our goose down is Responsible Down Standard-certified. Learn More
From fleece-lined pockets to plush vegan fur trim, each parka is crafted for warmth from over 40 hand-selected components.
Designed in Canada
Designed in our Vancouver studio. Engineered to withstand Canada's harsh winters.
100% goose down fill
Responsibly sourced goose down
Inner media pocket
Cozy lined pockets